HR Policy Overview
PAT’s HR philosophy is based on instilling a commitment to continuous achievement and work enjoyment through the careful design and blending of a unique variety of learning, programmes. Taking care of human capital by developing their work and life skills significantly impacts key business objectives including productivity, customer service and profitability levels.
To achieve this, the company focuses on:
- Integrated Performance Systems
- Organizational Genetics (aligning systems, structures & training)
- TAA Training (training with international technology partners)
- Employee Skills Development (management, technical, learnerships)
- Human Resources Legal Employment Compliance